||[Apr. 28th, 2006|11:19 am]
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What do you really, passionately care about?
well.....in all honesty....Hemi is the only thing that i reeeeeeeeeeeeaaallly passionately care about...now if we're talking people...well....*blushes* you all know Who THAT is. hemi has just been such power under me and a rock and such a lover. he is AMAZING.
2. When have you ever done something only for yourself, and what was it?
Buying Hemi....i mean...i shouldn't have, but he was so wonderful, and i was supposed to get rid of him and sell him for a profit, but keeping him...i did all for myself.
3. Who impresses you?
First and foremost, my Mistress....well...She's so WONDERFUl...and AMAZING..and sweet as everything, and i really think without Her, i wouldn't be here anymore, cause i don't think i coulda made it this much without Her backign me up. She's taken care of me, and put up with much more than anyone has ever been able to put up with before for me...and for that, i am every single day floored by what She has given me...She makes me want to do things for Her, that i've never been able to do everything...i'm actually willing to give ALL of myself to Her...even the parts i'm scared of. Second, is you lily.....because you've in your own special way, been there for me, and waited and even when we were fighting, you were willing to make up....it takes a bigger person to come back and talk like that.
4. If you had to give up working with horses and becoming a vet, to working as an chemical engineer, how would you react? Could you adjust? NOOOOOOO...or at least....i don't think the rest of the world would be able to when i ended up accidentally blowing it up because i'm so clumsy.
5. Your socks have started talking, and they give you instructions as to how to understand them. What are the instructions?
ummmmmm....my socks? well....first they'd tell me that maybe i need a new pair cause they're all holey.....then they'd need washign cause they're not white....theyd say maybe i should switch to bright colors or something....they'd say socks shouldn't be put on feet cause who wants to be on feet...and anythiing else...i dunno...